- Italy completes the transposition of the Cross Border Distribution of Funds Directive
- Changes to the CONSOB Regulation on Financial Intermediaries in order to implement some EU Directives within the CMRP (Capital Markets Recovery Package) framework and in relation to sustainability, third countries, knowledge and competence, Italian investment firms.
- Italy – Regulatory Update – CONSOB allows prospectuses of securities in English
- New € 100k thresholds for AIF distributed to some Italian non-professional investors
- New ESMA guidelines on marketing communications of August 2, 2021 – impact in Italy